DID YOU KNOW….
- A quarter (26 per cent) of lesbian, gay and bi workers are not at all open to colleagues about their sexual orientation
- Nearly half (42 per cent) of trans people are not living permanently in their preferred gender role. They are prevented from doing so because they fear it might threaten their employment status
Gina has worked first hand with thousands of LGBT individuals all around the world.
During these sessions, 99% of individuals disclosed they were not fully ‘out’ at work…
AND of these, 96% disclosed they ‘wore a mask’ to hide the real version of themselves – choosing to present a version of themselves that would be ‘accepted’.
Many believe it is not acceptable to be gay (or LGBT) in business.
Working in a non gay-friendly business environment can leave employees feeling isolated.
Because they can’t be themselves. They are unable to bring all of who they are to work, choosing to censor what they say, do and how they communicate with peers.
Gina knows. She used to do this.
“Create an environment in which an individual can bring their whole self to work & you will be a better business for it.”
– Mike Hoban: Sales, Marketing and E-Commerce Director at Thomas Cook
Stonewall research found that lesbian, gay and bisexual staff who worked in such environments found it difficult to develop working relationships with colleagues, with their confidence and creativity suffering.
Gina will tell you first-hand. The effort of self-censoring your behaviour is incredibly draining.
1. How to Support A Trans Co-Worker: tips and strategies to support a transgender co-worker – before, during and after transitioning.
2. Bringing Your Whole Self To Work: focusing on how to be authentic and bringing all of your true self to work.
3. Supporting Non-Binary Employees: tips and strategies to support non-binary employees at work.
These are one hour workshops for your team/organisation, delivered in-house.
Investment: £200 + expenses.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the workshop title and suggested dates for delivery.
4. Specialist Support: I work with your organisation to support individuals who are transgender, their teams and the HR department during transition (making sure they have policies in place to support etc).
Please contact me to discuss your specific requirements.
LGBT INCLUSION STRATEGY
Gina works with companies, businesses and organisations on the design and delivery of LGBT inclusion strategy.
A long term LGBT inclusion strategy will:
- Engage and retain your existing LGBT employees
- Create a culture of employees being their true self at work, unlocking their creativity
- Ensure you are recruiting and hiring LGBT people
- Review your existing strategy
- Conduct research with your existing LGBT employees: interviews, observation of behaviour & provide objective feedback
- The design of a long term LGBT inclusion strategy bespoke to your organisations needs
- Strategy execution – including highly practical actions
Gina’s Key Strengths:
- Impactful, memorable and inspirational workshops and presentations
- World-class speaking, teaching and development of training programmes
- Advising on best practice, new developments and thought forms
- Observation and soul level listening to identify the ‘gaps’
- Leading the strategy implementation
- Providing critical feedback
- Executive Coaching
- Mindset re-programming
Gina reconnects individuals to their Authentic Self & is the leading voice for LGBT self help.
After 10+ years in teaching and learning, having established strong credibility through leading course teams on the development and delivery of curriculums within the workplace, Gina set up her own consulting business with particular focus on LGBT inclusion, transformation and LGBT Executive Coaching.
Through her work as a regular columnist for leading LGBT magazines worldwide and TV show host Gina is advising, mentoring and transforming the lives of thousands of LGBT individuals around the world.
Let Gina work with your organisation to create a culture where EVERYONE can bring all of who they are to work.
SPEAK TO GINA ABOUT LGBT CONSULTANCY FOR YOUR ORGANISATION
Contact Gina in the first instance by email on email@example.com