The Power Series offers you a rare opportunity to work one-to-one with Gina to re-connect to your Authentic Self.
Over a 10 year period Gina has developed a strikingly powerful coaching process whilst working with public figures, celebrities and LGBT role models.
Each year, a handful of candidates are accepted from around the world to participate in Gina’s high intensity Authentic Self trainings.
What you’ll learn with Gina as your private coach will take your mindset, leadership and results to a completely new level.
Through The Power Series, you will discover:
- Breakthrough insights that will enable you to be your True and Authentic Self – bringing ALL of you to the table
- Revolutionary tools to release all the past judgements and criticisms you have experienced (and internalised)
- Powerful strategies to identify old conditioning, generational patterns and wonky beliefs – and letting it all go!
- Ways to deal with difficult situations and conflict, in a calm and peaceful manner
- The effects of homophobia, biphobia, transphobia and interphobia and what you can do about it
- How to generate greater prosperity and a spectacular financial life
- Powerful strategies to get your health to remarkable levels and have boundless energy
- Ways to work and live with more joy, meaning and passion
- A unique process to develop deep connections with those around you
- An extraordinary system to uncover and re-programme your beliefs, fears, doubts and anxieties
- The ULTIMATE way to Come Out and Be Out at work
Rest assured, Gina leaves no stone unturned during The Power Series.
THE POWER SERIES
This consists of 2 x full day face-to-face training sessions with Gina each month, for 6 months.
Payment options are available.
Note: 10% of your investment goes direct to Gina’s choice of charities and foundations. This is to contribute to Gina’s mission of raising £100m to clean up our oceans.
This consists of 2 x online calls per month, for 6 months.
Dr Joe Vitale, Law Of Attraction Expert and featured in The Secret:
“It was a joy to work with Gina. I highly endorse her and love her. I will work with her again.
If you have the chance to work with Gina – do it. She’s the best!”
Roz Savage MBE: the first woman to row solo across 3 oceans:
“Gina is amazing. She’s an absolute bundle of energy and makes you feel like you can take on the world. She’s smart, sassy and wise. She initiated an incredibly powerful SHIFT in me. I’m so happy to have Gina in my life.”
Michelle Cameron Coulter: Olympic Gold Medalist and 6-time world champion:
“Rock Star Gina is so awesome. I love what she is doing. If you get the opportunity to work with her – DO IT!”
“We must be willing to get rid of the life we’ve planned,
so as to have the life that is waiting for us.”
“Are you limiting what you get in life because of the thoughts you have about what is possible for you?
I was. I was playing small.
In playing small can you guess what I was manifesting?
Yep, you got it….
When I opened my heart up to what was possible, boom.
Award-winning international speaker, best-selling author, columnist for the leading LGBT magazines in Europe and USA…
So tell me, where are you limiting yourself?
I have been there, made the mistakes, learnt the hard way and worn the t-shirt OUT.
You don’t need to go through all that… Let me show you the way.”
GINA’S OFFICIAL BIOGRAPHY
Described as “Britain’s equivalent to Oprah Winfrey”, Gina Battye is one of the world’s hottest rising stars.
Gina is the leading voice for LGBT self help & re-connects LGBT individuals to their Authentic Self.
She is an internationally sought after and award-winning teacher and speaker.
Through her work as a regular columnist for Curve Magazine, Lesbians On The Loose and Diva Magazine (USA, Australia and Europe’s leading magazines for lesbians & bi women), TV show host, The Soul Work Meet Ups nationwide and as a best-selling author, Gina is advising, mentoring and transforming the lives of thousands of LGBT individuals around the world.
ENQUIRE ABOUT WORKING WITH GINA
Contact Gina in the first instance by email on firstname.lastname@example.org