CALLING BUSINESS OWNERS, LEADERS & ENTREPRENEURS
This retreat is created with 4 key themes: Nature, Soul Reflection, Purpose and Growth.
4 days away in the sunshine with no distractions, to work purely ON your business.
Whatever you have got going on in your business, bring it to the table.
Product development, marketing, finances, staffing, relationships, stock, distribution, manufacturing, client acquisition, staff development, processes, streamlining, selling your business, brainstorming or generating new ideas – WHATEVER!
Bring it to the table and work through it with a powerhouse of business owners and leaders.
For: conscious business owners, leaders and entrepreneurs with a purpose driven business.
Over The 4 Days You Can Expect
- Structured time and activities to work ON your business
- A powerhouse of leaders in the room to support, advise, challenge and mastermind with you on what you bring to the table
- Opportunity for space and quiet contemplation time to plan, strategise and develop a growth plan for your business
- Nature and fresh country air
- Outdoor space to sit and take in the sea and sun
- A daily yoga session
- An afternoon of watersports to explore the caves and beaches – from the water. The purpose of this is to remove those limits and unchallenged fears you have placed on yourself over the years.
- Time for you to relax and unwind: reflect in the peaceful resort, use the pool, meditate and explore the local area and cuisine
The mornings: will begin with a yoga session followed by structured business activities. You will be asked to bring along a topic you want to work through with the group.
The afternoon: is your own time. You may choose to work on your business, reflect in the peaceful resort or mastermind with the other participants. An afternoon of water sports is on the cards too.
You will have the option to book 1-2-1 time with me. During this time we will go through The Soul Work. You will break down old beliefs (such as I am not good enough, I feel like a fraud/ I could be found out, I am scared to be seen/heard etc) and conditioning from childhood (around money, relationships, success etc)
In the evening: we head into the town for a taste of local cuisine in a restaurant and reflect on the days activities and insights.
- An orientation call prior to the retreat
- Shared accommodation in a twin/double room
- Vegetarian, organic breakfast and lunch with produce from the farm onsite
- Facilitation from Gina
- Daily yoga session
- A watersport activity
Flights (nearest airport is Faro), 1-2-1 sessions with Gina, evening meals and drinks.
Dates And Venue
DATES: Monday 25th – Friday 29th June 2018
VENUE: Casa Vale da Lama.
Casa Vale is an Eco-Resort surrounded by beautiful countryside. Sustainability, health and well-being are the key themes here.
The Eco resort is integrated into a 42 hectare farm with a 20 minute walk to Meia Praia beach. There is a swimming pool on site and the Sweet Spot Cafe and Farm Shop: with organic food, natural crafts and preserves and the sale of organic veggies straight from the farm.
This is the perfect space for reflection and connecting to nature.
ACCOMMODATION: shared accommodation in a double/twin room with private bathroom, a small porch with direct access to gardens and pool and a mezzanine. It doesn’t have TV, telephone or WI-FI so you can enjoy the surrounding silence and tranquillity. Access to free WiFi in the Main Lounge.
If you would like single accommodation this will incur an extra cost to be met by you – this must be arranged in advance.
INVESTMENT: £750 per person.
To Book Your Place
To book your place email firstname.lastname@example.org with PORTUGAL RETREAT in the subject line.
A deposit of £110 is needed to secure your place.
The remaining balance will be due by 1st May 2018.
Payment plans are available upon request.