Described as “Britain’s equivalent to Oprah Winfrey”, Gina Battye is one of the world’s hottest rising stars.
Gina is an internationally sought after & award-winning author, coach & speaker. She is the creator of Soul Quest™ and The Soul Work, and the leading LGBTQ voice in the self-help world.
WHERE ARE THE LGBTQ SPIRITUAL LEADERS?
Growing up in the UK and dipping her toes tentatively into the personal development and spiritual world, Gina quickly realised there were no LGBTQ role models. Spiritual and personal development teachers that had direct experience with being ‘out’ and discussing the challenges and world from their spiritual perspective.
Yes, there were high profile spiritual teachers outside the UK, such as Oprah Winfrey who discussed sexuality openly on her shows and brought the LGBT conversation into the mainstream media. And Ellen Degeneres, a gay/lesbian role model who is a well known and loved advocate for gay and lesbian rights/issues.
But LGBTQ self-help? That is non-existent.
Breaking down barriers, Gina is leading the LGBTQ community into the world of personal development and spiritual growth, where they can challenge their conditioning, perceptions of the world and their life experiences in a safe, supportive environment.
Gina is creating THAT space. Leading rich, nourishing and soul-led conversations, where EVERYONE (regardless of sexual orientation, religion, race and culture) can re-connect to their Soul, speak their truth and live an authentic life. Explicitly inclusive to the LGBTQ community. And super proud of it…
WHERE IT ALL BEGAN…
As a child, Gina was ultra-sensitive. She cried often: at school, at home, in bed, without understanding why. Feeling lost, unsettled and with low self-esteem Gina had no voice. Persuading her mum and teachers to let her take Drama classes in a moment of sheer desperation, she embarked on a transformational journey.
Working with and supporting Dr Joe Vitale, Sharon Lechter and Glenn Morshower kick-started Gina’s journey into a deeper exploration of herself. Shying away from expressing her sexuality and spiritual side for a number of years, for fear of how others would perceive her, Gina finally decided it was time to embrace and express her true, authentic self to the world.
From counting to 3 in her mind to be able to say things out loud, to speaking on stages to 100s of people around the world (without counting to 3 in her head…), Gina has undertaken her own Soul Quest.
Now, she leads others on their journey to reconnect to who they really are on a Soul level and fulfil what it is they are here to do.
WHAT YOU MAY NOT KNOW
Gina is on a mission to raise £100m to clean up our oceans.
To do this, she is working with leading environmental organisations on advocacy, encouraging businesses to take responsibility for their part in the issue and to make changes to their products, encouraging sustainability and eco-friendly packaging, cultural and societal shifts in habits and speaking at global events to raise awareness of the key issues.
Gina’s Passion Projects:
- Earth and The Planet: sustainability, plastic pollution, the ocean, environment, pollution, global warming, climate change.
- The LGBTQ Community: offering scholarships for those that are unable to access Soul Quest™ due to financial constraints.
- Turtle and Tortoise Protection: coordinating a group of volunteers each year to engage in protection and conservation work overseas. Please enquire if you are interested in volunteering to support this work.
Eco-friendly, environmentally friendly, vegan.
- Chamomile and lavender tea shared with a loved one/friend
- Deep, meaningful, soulful conversations
- The overwhelming beauty of nature (sunrises, sunsets, the moon, abundance of wildlife all around, the elements) and being out in it
- Travelling, experiencing different cultures and languages
- The experiences on the senses (the sights of a bustling market, the smells of herbs and spices in the air, the feel of the sun on your back)
- Animals and their unique energies
- Space travel
- Water (the sea, lakes, rivers, fountains)
- Earth Science (volcanoes, earthquakes, crystals, stones)
- Understanding how things work and processes
- Thinking of questions no one else has asked
- The search for truth and reason
- Heart centred, authentic people that speak their truth
The extreme cold, rudeness, inequality, injustice, separation, lack of empathy and compassion and feeling restricted.
WHAT GINA’S CELEBRITY FOLLOWERS SAY
“It was a joy to work with Gina. Gina is fun and focused. I highly endorse her & love her. I will work with her again. If you have chance to work with Gina – do it. She’s the best!”
Dr Joe Vitale
Law Of Attraction Expert and featured in the movie – The Secret
“Gina is amazing. She’s an absolute bundle of energy and makes you feel like you can take on the world. She’s smart, sassy and wise. She initiated an incredibly powerful SHIFT in me. I’m so happy to have Gina in my life.”
Roz Savage MBE
The 1st woman to row solo across 3 oceans
“Rock Star Gina is so awesome. I love what she is doing. If you get the opportunity to work with her – DO IT!”
Michelle Cameron Coulter
Olympic Gold Medalist and 6 time world champion
“I highly recommend Gina to you. It was a pleasure to work with her.”
Hollywood Actor – one of the busiest character actors in Hollywood today
“Loved it, loved it, loved it! Finally, a self-help book that actually works.”
International Best-Selling Author